Start your digital future with us
Your contact person
1. Name and contact details of the Data Controller and the company’s Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Eisenwerk Würth GmbH
Telephone: 07136 – 9898-0
Fax: 07136 – 25480
The company data protection officer, Eduard Jahn, is available under the above address and/or the following email address: jahn(at)eisenwerk-wuerth.de.
2. Purposes and legal bases of data use according to point (c) of Article 13(1) GDPR.
We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in its otherwise valid version.
The personal data is processed for the purpose of the fulfilment of existing contracts with you or for the completion of pre-contractual measures The data collected or to be collected by us includes, in particular, the customer master data with the contact data (address, telephone number, email address, etc.) of the relevant contact persons as well as the contact history, offers, orders, invoices, project data and other legal obligations of the data controller. The conclusion and/or implementation of a contractual relationship between you and us is not possible without the processing of personal data. The data processing primarily serves the fulfilment of the service obligations resulting from the contract concluded or yet to be concluded with you. It may also serve the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures. In addition, we will also use the data collected from you for statistical purposes and to optimise our internal processes in the areas of sales and logistics. We also use the data to consider the entire customer relationship in order to gain insights for future business decisions. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for contractual and pre-contractual purposes is point (b) of Art. 6 (1) EU-GDPR. We do not regularly collect special categories of personal data from our business partners.
We also process personal data for the fulfilment of certain legal obligations according to point (c) of Art. 6 (1) EU-GDPR. Corresponding obligations may arise, in particular, from the provisions of the German Commercial Code, tax legislation and other relevant legal provisions. We also process the above data, to safeguard legitimate interests of us or third parties (point (f) of Art. 6 (1) EU-GDPR.
This may be necessary, in particular,
- for the purposes of the company’s IT systems, in particular for ensuring efficient IT operations and the necessary IT security
- for the regular maintenance and updating of the address data of our business partners
- for the optimisation of sequence processes
- for sales management and sales controlling
- for the assertion of legal claims and defence in legal disputes
- for measures to ensure the security of buildings and facilities (e.g. access controls) and to safeguard the right of access
- for business management and development measures
- for the prevention and detection of criminal activity.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data are not transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those purposes listed below. We shall only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with point (a) of Art. 6 (1), sent. 1, GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary according to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sent. (1) GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in according to point (c) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR, and if this is legally permissible and necessary according to point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
• You can prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie will be placed, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
The provider of these web pages automatically collects and stores information in server log files which are transmitted to us automatically by your browser. These include: Browser type, version browser version and possible operating system, referrer URL, IP address, time and status codes of the query. This data is not combined with other data sources. We reserve the right to verify this data afterwards if we become aware of definitive indications of any unlawful use.
6. Duration of storage according to point (a) of Art. 13 (2) EU-GDPR
We shall erase your personal data as soon as it is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes. In this respect, the storage may be carried out, in particular, for the entire period in which claims can be asserted against our company by third parties (statutory limitation period of three to thirty years). We also store your personal data insofar as we are legally obliged to do so. As the case may be, corresponding verification and storage obligations may arise from the German Commercial Code, the German Fiscal Code, the German Money Laundering Act and other relevant special regulations.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights:
- Access (pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR): you have the right to request access to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain access to information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object to the processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about its particulars.
- Rectification (pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR): you have the right to request the rectification or completion of your personal data stored with us.
- Erasure (pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR): you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless its processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction of processing (pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR): you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data insofar as you contest its accuracy, if its processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure, and if we no longer require the data, but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Data transfer (pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR): You have the right to the transfer of your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transmit it to another controller.
- Withdrawal (pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR): you have the right to withdraw your previous consent. This will have the consequence that we will no longer be allowed to continue any data processing based on this consent in the future.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons that relate to your personal situation or if the objection is made against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without any particular situation being stated. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or your right to object, you are welcome to contact our data protection officer by telephone, post or email.
9. Data security
When you visit the website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. You can see whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form by the ‘closed’ icon of the key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser. Apart from the above, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement in line with technological developments.
Eisenwerk Würth GmbH
D-74177 Bad Friedrichshall Phone ( 0 71 36 ) 98 98 - 0
Fax: ( 0 71 36 ) 2 54 80
Internet: www.eisenwerk-wuerth.de Owner: Julius-Würth Stiftung
Managing Director (with proxy): Joachim Vianden
Registered office: Bad Friedrichshall
Register court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
VAT ID no. according to Section 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz [German Value Added Tax Act]: DE 813484596 Responsible for content according to Art. 10 (3) of the MDStV [German Interstate Convention on Media Services]: Joachim Vianden (address as above)
Disclaimer: Despite careful internal checks, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The contents of linked websites are the exclusive responsibility of their operators.