Creativity, technology and the networking of know-how are the tools that take us forward. We are and remain open to new approaches, and consistently develop ideas that bring sustainable improvements to the area of blasting.
Cost assessmentsUsing transparency to achieve added efficiency: holistic commercial considerations and cost calculations require a good data basis. With Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences and selected pilot customers, we have developed a tool for recording costs that highlights potential savings.
Blasting process assessmentsOur experienced technicians will inspect and assess the overall condition of your blasting system(s). Impending problems can be tackled and hidden potential can be exploited. You will benefit from our advice on how to improve the performance and efficiency of your blasting system.
Accompanying in-process control (IPC)To keep an eye on the condition of the system, the quality and any process fluctuations, we make use of sieve analyses. Excessive consumption of blasting media, leakages, contamination and system malfunctions can be identified more quickly in this way.
Initial sample and process developmentEverything the market has to offer in terms of blasting technology is available at our technical centre. We carry out sampling and blasting tests, and can also blast small batches on a contract basis. For regular, larger-scale contract work, we can help you to find the suitable partners.
AcademyWe offer practically-oriented training and qualification courses for system operators, QA, maintenance and management staff. The goals should be the optimum operation and monitoring of the system, maintaining and repairing the system economically, and quantifying the blasting results.
ConsultingAre you planning to purchase a new blast machine or to modernise/convert an existing one? Our independent experts advise and support you so that the result fulfils your requirements. Benefit from our comprehensive network and our direct market access.
UpgradingPrecision sieve analyses coupled with practically-oriented recommendations from our experienced technologists are our daily business. Networking and digitalisation, as well as blasting 4.0 developed by Würth Solutions, provide you with the tools for forward-looking manufacturing.
GuardianProcesses can slowly get out of control due to wear or incorrect operation and maintenance. This often leads to expensive re-blasting processes, increased paint consumption, problems with paint adhesion due to contaminated surfaces, or even production downtime because of fire or customer complaints. We therefore offer solutions for long-term stable and optimised processes as a condition for safe preventive maintenance.
SupportTogether with you, our experienced technicians assess your blasting processes in detail and document the results, which can be used to develop specifications and suitable, process-safe solutions.
APConSustainability and cost-effectiveness are implemented through digital real-time monitoring of the key parameters on the blasting system. The patented APCon system creates transparency and sheds light on the black box known as the blasting process.
Electrician / Electronics Technician for Operating Technology (m/f/d)
Your tasks at Würth
- Maintenance and servicing of all electrical systems (full range, from control and regulation systems though to building services)
- Elimination of existing malfunctions on technical equipment
- Installation and assembly of new systems
- Optimisation of processes and sequences in the electrical field
- Functional monitoring of all control systems and process control systems throughout the company.
- Apprenticeship, preferably as a Master Electrician (m/f/d) or Master Electronics Technician (m/f/d), or equivalent
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of production machinery and equipment
- Personal responsibility and independent work in a team
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team, motivation, reliability
- Flexibility and initiative
- Willingness to complete troubleshoot work outside of regular working hours.
At Würth, you can expect to find
- An interesting and varied remit
- A friendly, motivated team and good teamwork
- Attractive performance-related pay according to the collective wage agreements in the metal industry